Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love ya Tomorrow...

Approx 36 hours and we will be flying the friendly skies. I can't believe it.
I am excited as we pull together to get everything set for saturday. Tonight, I meet up with my wonderful friend Sharon for some sister time before I leave. Then it's off to meet Ben to get the remaining details covered. It is crazy to me that this time 2 weeks ago India wasn't even a fleeting thought. But following Jesus...well you never know where He's going to take you.
I dreamt of the boys last night. I cannot WAIT to get there and just hold them and love on them. I am so grateful for this opperunity to be able to go for the second time. Wow.
Also, on our layover in Narita Japan, I will get to have dinner with my best friend Aya!
How great is that?!? It's like a little bonus to an already AMAZING package.
Anyways, i'm starting to ramble so i'm gonna cut this short.

*big deep breath*

No comments:

Post a Comment